My Blog Adventure!

Welcome to my blog! It's high time this 48-year-old ventures into blog world and joins the ranks of you intriguing bloggers. First off, you should know I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. I love His Creation, His Word, His forgiveness, His mercy, and His being the Savior of my life. He is my reason for living! After the Lord, my next love in life is my outdoor-lovin', prankster pullin', hard workin' man I've called my husband for 24 years and counting. My 3 sons - to whom this blog is dedicated - have the next piece of my heart, and they fill my world with laughter, love, and laundry. I am calling this MY BLOG ADVENTURE... so hop into blog world with me... let's get to encouraging one another... this could be fun!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Organization: Making Homeschool Supplies Mobile

Markers, glue, tape, rulers, pencils, crayons, glue sticks, scissors... how can they be made mobile in a way that doesn't pile them all on top of one another like an art box does?

The Pampered Chef Tool Turnabout - that's how!  This has worked so well for my oldest ds, that I now have gotten my middle ds one too... and I'm sure in a year or two my littlest learner will need one too.  At this post on the HOD Board, I shared a picture of our tool turnabout, and there are some great links to other super ideas for organizing your homeschooling within this thread, as well as ideas for what to do with our busy toddlers:
http://www.heartofdakota.com/board3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5509&p=40405

The Pampered Chef Tool Turnabout is usually readily available on Ebay for around $15 in either black or white.

In Christ,
Julie

1 comment: