My Blog Adventure!

Welcome to my blog! It's high time this 48-year-old ventures into blog world and joins the ranks of you intriguing bloggers. First off, you should know I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. I love His Creation, His Word, His forgiveness, His mercy, and His being the Savior of my life. He is my reason for living! After the Lord, my next love in life is my outdoor-lovin', prankster pullin', hard workin' man I've called my husband for 24 years and counting. My 3 sons - to whom this blog is dedicated - have the next piece of my heart, and they fill my world with laughter, love, and laundry. I am calling this MY BLOG ADVENTURE... so hop into blog world with me... let's get to encouraging one another... this could be fun!

Friday, January 31, 2020

Need some encouragement? Check out my devotional for homeschool moms!

Need some encouragement? Check out my devotional written especially to encourage homeschool moms, now available on ebay! I've reprinted this, and as only items directly written into Heart of Dakota guides are carried by HOD, I've made my devotional available on ebay!  

God's Hand in Life's Little Moments 






Be encouraged as a Christian Woman, as a Wife, 

as a Mother, and as a Teacher! 



 Each chapter has a theme and includes devotions encouraging you as a Christian Woman, a Wife, a Mother, and a Teacher!



Days 1 through 4 include an inspirational quote, a personal story, a Bible Connection, a Personal Connection, and a Welcome Retreat prayer.







A Sneak Peek at a Week...








 If you have 10 minutes a day, you have time for God's Hand in Life's Little Moments!

Be encouraged, so you can then go and be an encouragement to others!

In Christ,
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment