My Blog Adventure!

Welcome to my blog! It's high time this 48-year-old ventures into blog world and joins the ranks of you intriguing bloggers. First off, you should know I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. I love His Creation, His Word, His forgiveness, His mercy, and His being the Savior of my life. He is my reason for living! After the Lord, my next love in life is my outdoor-lovin', prankster pullin', hard workin' man I've called my husband for 24 years and counting. My 3 sons - to whom this blog is dedicated - have the next piece of my heart, and they fill my world with laughter, love, and laundry. I am calling this MY BLOG ADVENTURE... so hop into blog world with me... let's get to encouraging one another... this could be fun!

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Heart of Dakota Week-in-Review: January 1-5

Heart of Dakota Week-in-Review:
January 1-5

In Creation to Christ, Emmett completed his Travel Log for Egypt.  He enjoys this read aloud we do together, and his travel logs are quite organized now - in 3 topics - hooray!  He also LOVED his science experiment, which had him experimenting with different kinds of 'beaks'.  In math, he has been learning to measure angles with a protractor.  I had to snap a  few pictures of Emmett's
                                                    Christmas gift - meet Cuddles the hamster!


In World Geography, Riley read about the Spice Route.  He had a blast making a game board for the Spice Islands Game.  He also really enjoyed his Art of Argument lessons this week.  He did well on his quiz/test for it too - hooray! 

In USII, Wyatt has been reading about the Battle of Normandy - D-Day, and he has been fascinated with it.  He high-lighted the main points and subpoints in his book to prepare for his narration.  He also completed a written narration in his USII Notebook.  I enjoyed hearing him share what he learned in this format! 
 Some other highlights - hunting coyotes for our neighbor who asked us to since his farm is over-run with them.  Spending New Year's Eve at my niece's wedding in Houston with my whole family!!!  My mom with 7 grandsons!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment