My Blog Adventure!

Welcome to my blog! It's high time this 48-year-old ventures into blog world and joins the ranks of you intriguing bloggers. First off, you should know I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. I love His Creation, His Word, His forgiveness, His mercy, and His being the Savior of my life. He is my reason for living! After the Lord, my next love in life is my outdoor-lovin', prankster pullin', hard workin' man I've called my husband for 24 years and counting. My 3 sons - to whom this blog is dedicated - have the next piece of my heart, and they fill my world with laughter, love, and laundry. I am calling this MY BLOG ADVENTURE... so hop into blog world with me... let's get to encouraging one another... this could be fun!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Easy Apple Caramel Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast

Here is one of our new favorites for breakfast!

I make these just like the recipe, only right before cutting the log into individual rolls, I put the whole log (on a little cutting board) in the freezer for 3-5 minutes (makes the cutting easier).  
I also double the frosting.














No comments:

Post a Comment