My Blog Adventure!

Welcome to my blog! It's high time this 48-year-old ventures into blog world and joins the ranks of you intriguing bloggers. First off, you should know I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. I love His Creation, His Word, His forgiveness, His mercy, and His being the Savior of my life. He is my reason for living! After the Lord, my next love in life is my outdoor-lovin', prankster pullin', hard workin' man I've called my husband for 24 years and counting. My 3 sons - to whom this blog is dedicated - have the next piece of my heart, and they fill my world with laughter, love, and laundry. I am calling this MY BLOG ADVENTURE... so hop into blog world with me... let's get to encouraging one another... this could be fun!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Julie's Yummy Mushroom, Ham, and Cheese Bites (3 Weight Watcher's Points)


1 Sargento Light Mozzarella Stick, peeled vertically into 4 sections
2 oz. deli Virginia or honey ham
Sliced fresh mushrooms
Olive oil PAM spray

Roll up each section of mozzarella stick in a slice or 2 of deli ham.  Cut in bite sized pieces (about an inch - I used a kitchen scissors).  Place each rolled up piece on a slice of mushroom and spread them out so they aren't touching in a glass pie plate or pan.  Lightly spray PAM olive oil spray over the entire top.  Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.  Broil for 1 min.  Put in toothpicks and enjoy!

P.S. Don't put the toothpicks in the oven - they will burn, and that would be so sad.

P.S.S. My oldest son tried one and begged me to make them for supper.  Good stuff!

P.S.S.S.  I actually had these (3 pts.), 15 fat free pringles (2 pts.), a cup of green beans with salt and pepper for lunch (0 pts.), and a coconut La Croix (0 pts.) for lunch.  Yummy - and only 5 pts. total!

  1.   

Spra


No comments:

Post a Comment